Can Soursop really cure Cancer?
According to Cancer Research UK, Annona muricata is an active principle in an herbal remedy marketed under the brand name Triamazon. The licensing for this product in the UK is not accepted due to its enormous healing effects on the body and potential loss of profits for competing pharmaceutical cancer drugs.
This tree is low and is called graviola in Brazil, guanabana in Spanish and called “soursop” in Guyana and the rest of the Caribbean. The fruit is very large and the subacid sweet white pulp is eaten out of hand or, more commonly, used to make fruit drinks and sherbets.
Besides being a cancer remedy, graviola is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders.
Deep within the Amazon Rainforest, this tree grows wild and could literally revolutionize what you, your doctor, and the rest of the world thinks about cancer treatment and chances of survival.
Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to:
- Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss
- Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections
- Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment
- Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life
The source of this information is just as stunning: It comes from one of America’s largest drug manufacturers, the fruit of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970′s. What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind numbing…Extracts from the tree were shown to:
- Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer.
- The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!
- What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Soursop tree selectively hunts down and kills only cancer cells. It does not harm healthy cells!
The amazing anti-cancer properties of the Soursop tree have been extensively researched–so why haven’t you heard anything about it?
The drug industry began a search for a cancer cure and their research centered on Soursop, a legendary healing tree from the Amazon Rainforest.
It turns out drug companies invested nearly seven years trying to synthesize two of the Soursop tree’s most powerful anti-cancer ingredients. If they could isolate and produce man-made clones of what makes the Graviola so potent, they’d be able to patent it and make their money back.
Alas, they hit a brick wall, The original simply could not be replicated. There was no way the company could protect its profits or even make back the millions it poured into research.
As the dream of huge profits evaporated, their testing on Soursop came to a screeching halt. Even worse, the company shelved the entire project and chose not to publish the findings of its research!
Where Can You Find It?
As far as the fruit goes, you may be able to find it at most Guyana markers in your area. There are several different soursop juice manufacturers, distrubutors and suppliers worldwide or you can make your own.
so what do you think, can the Soursop really cure cancer? let us know in the comments below.
Source: Prevent Disease