JOB TITLE: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Develop and implement strategic plans, management policies, and systems.
- Ensure internal efficiencies and provide outstanding quality service to customers and cost effective management of resources
- Accountable for the ‘day to day’ decisions regarding the organization’s financial, regulatory, resourcing, safety and environmental obligations.
- Oversee the designing, marketing, promoting and delivery of quality programmes, products and services.
- Prepare annual budget of the company.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Mass Communication or equivalent related field. A PhD in the related field will be an asset.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Possess superior management and leadership skills with a high degree of accountability.
- Be highly motivated, entrepreneurial and cause-driven professional.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge and experience in developing and implementing strategic plans, policies and systems.
- Highly analytical and strategic abilities.
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a highly productive and inclusive organization.
- Ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
- Effective problem solving and mediation skills.
- Attractive salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications must include a detailed Curriculum Vitae, along with the names of two (2) referees, one of which must be from a current or previous employer.
Deadline for applications is Friday April 5 2013.
Application must be sent to:
National Communications Network
C/O of the Office of the Pro Chancellor,
University of Guyana,
1 -2, Pere Street, Subryanville, Georgetown